100% 100% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

FTi Loyal Primadonna
FTi Loyal Primadonna

Hello Pris,

MY FT Island is going to have a special gathering on 18th September at 2pm @ KLCC park for recording @ special vid message , group photo shoot to be compiled as photo-book as gift to our FT Island & collect personal gifts to FT

If you are free on that date please come join us.

Here is what you need to do:

1. practice singing I confess song (coz we going sing this song that day and record it)
2. please bring your pentastik, light stick, poster or anything that you wanna share your feelings towards FT
3. wear MYFT-i t-shirt or yellow clothes if you have any (but those who don't can wear any clothes they want)
4.practice I hope & Bing Bing Bing fan chant together
5.we need donation for our special project , if you wanna donate u can do so on that day
6. we will also collect personal gifts that you want to give to the boys ( we will put your gifts in one box along with the photobook) p/s: dont bring something heavy & big things for the gifts i'm afraid that i can't carry or put it my small kancil car ^^
7. let's have fun together ^^
8. let's show our love & support to FT Island ^^ , show FT Island what Malaysian Pris is all about

Thank you and look forward to see Malaysian Pris ^^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://my-ftisland.forumotion.com

ayunie

FTi SweetPris
FTi SweetPris
hello!i'm new here,so do in the my ftisland facebook.huhu..but i'll fully support ft island and malaysian prims.i'll be there for the gathering n i'm soooo excited about it Very Happy but the problem is,i might need some help when i get there because i'm from johor n not really familiar with kl.can i get your contact no?i'm nurul auni.u can call me ayuni.hope all of us can meet as planned Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum